We can tailor a package to suit you, including tree already in place, logs for the fire, Cava and even a Turkey ready to cook. To book your magical Christmas at Villa Magica please contact us on email@example.com or WhatsApp 0034627708854
Here at Villa Magica, we take Christmas very seriously. it is a time for giving and receiving and nothing could be more true than a Christmas spent at Villa Magica. With a very well equipped kitchen and spacious dining area, and the warmth of a log fire, you can enjoy a traditional Christmas dinner in the sun. The house is fully dressed for the occasion, including the Christmas tree with lights, Cava and grapes.
5 things (out of many) to do in Spain at Christmas and the New Year.
- Visit Malaga to see the lights. The Malaga Christmas lights are the best in Spain, take a magical journey through the Alameda under a canopy of stars, and wonder at the fantastic display in Calle Larios. This year the big switch on is November 23rd
- Eat roast chestnuts from the open braziers which line the streets.
- Visit one of the many Christmas markets and the local Belen (Nativity Scene) they are quite spectacular, and a lot of work goes into them.
- Visit one of the many shopping centres and take the kids to visit Santa Claus
- See the New Year in …. twice!!! Spain is 1 hour ahead of the UK and here in Benalmadena we say first “Feliz año nuevo ” and then an hour later we say “Happy New Year” to the explosions of colour in the sky, of the many fireworks displays along the coast. From the terrace of Villa Magica, with panoramic views the Benalmadena Fireworks can be seen as well as the Fuengirola Fireworks.
To book your magical Christmas at Villa Magica please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp 0034627708854