Please note that this is your villa contract and is nothing to do with your contract with any flight companies.
We will confirm your holiday reservation and booking when we receive your deposit and contract booking forms and advise the date by which the final balance is due. We expect to receive your deposit within 3 working days to secure your booking. The person who signs the booking form will be responsible for the final payment, and agrees to these terms and conditions.
You pay a deposit of 20% for each consecutive week. Where upon we will send you a receipt for your deposit and also the date by which we expect the final balance to be paid. This date is 8 weeks before your arrival. If we do not receive the balance in full, we can treat your booking as cancelled. Cheques made payable to Julia Belham-Payne. Or payment by PayPal. Once received we will then send you all the relevant information you will need to make your holiday as trouble free as possible. I.e. maps, etc.
We reserve the right to refuse entry into our property for any behaviour we see as unfit. The offenders will be asked to find alternative accommodation and no refund will be given.
If you want to cancel your booking or any part of it please let us know as soon as possible. Your booking deposit is non-refundable.
If you cancel 29-45 days before departure, you lose 50% of your holiday cost.
Other forfeits are as stated below:
Days before arrival Percentage of cost forfeited 15 – 28 days 60%
7 – 14 days 90%
None – Total cost of holiday
Damage Bond – We require a €500 damage bond payable by Paypal and this is refundable after we have satisfied ourselves that there has been no damage sustained to the property. Of course we accept that the odd glass gets broken etc. We are very fair with this, it is for our protection and so that Villa Magica is respected by all who stay here.
IMPORTANT – We cannot be liable for any changes made by flight companies or changes made to flight times and any cancellations made by them. We will not be liable if we cannot carry out our obligations to provide your holiday under this contract, due to any of the following:
• Political disputes or force majeure.
• We cannot be held responsible for failing to provide your holiday if caused by any malicious or wilful action, negligence, misuse or third party interference or any defect, damage, occasioned by fire, lightening, explosion, flood, storm, tempest, impact or any other extraneous cause.
• We will not be responsible for a cancelled holiday due to defect or damage occurring from failure of the public electricity, gas, water supply, road works or any ruling made by the committee of owners of La Capellania.
• We will not be responsible for any failure out of our direct control. Refunds or any compensation will be at the sole discretion of the owners.
• The owners reserve the right to change specifications without notice.
• You must indicate which domestic service options you will require at the time of booking, on the booking form.
Please sign to confirm your booking, and that you fully understand the details of your requirements and you have fully read our terms and conditions as set out herein.
• Please email the booking form with your deposit or pay with PayPal and we will send your receipt and confirmation document plus your final balance due date, thank you.
• Travel insurance is strongly recommended as we cannot entertain any claims for loss, damage or injury howsoever caused. Please make sure, however, that they are giving you all the cover you need because every insurance policy is different, and you may wish for a fuller and more comprehensive cover. If this is the case it may cost more, we would suggest you check the cover first before you decide. Please feel free to WhatsApp 0034 627708854 for any further information you may require.